Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby hair!

Yes! I seriously love my daughter's "it's a curl!" Natural hair care product. Her hair and scalp feels soo healthy and soft. The daily mositurizer helps detangle her hair and the oil just locks the moisture in and oils her scalp. Speaking of scalp, my Co worker removed her cradle cap with a soft bristle brush for me. It was so easy for her just to brush away! So my baby has no more cradle cap. I feel like the oil did help get rid for her cradle cap. People normally use baby oil in their child's hair to moisturize, but I personally think that is too harsh/oily for babies hair. Which causes them to have to wash it out each time they put it in. That will only make it harder for you to get rid of cradle cap. This oil I have is so light it can be used daily. This is why it was so simple for my co worker to remove this from her scalp. Oh and they sent samples of their shampoo, conditioner, and leave in! I love them all! I'm definitely hooked!
www.curls.biz